7 Days 6 Nights Philippine Pilgrimage Tour
USD 1,589per person
The Philippines has more to offer aside from its world-renowned attractions. Being a predominantly Christian nation, this country is also rich in awe-inspiring religious sites. And since making a visit to sacred places have long been a Christian tradition, make your next visit a fulfilling one as you join this 7-day journey of beauty and faith across five different places. Immerse in the sights, sounds and history of Jesus’s miracles, healing and sacrifices. This faith-based tour package comes complete with daily accommodation, meals, tour guide, sightseeing, activities and the convenience of roundtrip transfers throughout the trip, and an optional activity to see Pope Francis during his visit in Manila.
To start off your Philippine Pilgrimage Tour, visit Our Lady of Manaoag and take a brief tour in and around Pangasinan. Head off to Sto. Tomas, Batangas and take a spiritual tour to Padre Pio Shrine and proceed to the renowned site of Kamay ni Hesus in Lucban, Quezon. Go on a countryside tour in Tagaytay, enjoy the fantastic sights of its verdant highlands and cool weather. Visit the the Pink Sister's Convent, Good Shepherd Convent and Sacred Heart of Jesus in Montemaria, Tagaytay. Conclude your tour by visiting the popular churches in Manila - Baclaran Church and Quiapo Church; and the historical churches in the walled city of Intramuros - Manila Cathedral and San Agustin.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category
- Rooms and seats are subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)