Our employees are driven to achieve one goal -- to provide the best travel options for our customers. We look for motivated people who are passionate about travel, creative in selling, and a team player with good customer relations skills. If you think you have these traits, then we like you already. So apply now and explore where your career with us can take you.
*Immediate Hiring (Full-time)
Job Locations: Carson, CA | Chula Vista, CA | Los Angeles, CA | Panorama City, CA
- The primary job function of a travel specialist is to handle online booking transactions (airline tickets, hotels, travel insurance, and tours). The qualified candidate will ensure the availability of service, support, and dedication of the company. He/She is expected to provide all necessary reports (ticketed summary, daily sales report, incentive log,
sub agentcommission, etc.) and follow the Quality Control checklist.
- Should be able to handle travel booking transaction including airline tickets, hotels, travel insurance, and tours
- Knowledge in Amadeus reservation and ticketing platform and having at least one (1) year of work experience in the travel industry (travel agency, hotel, airport, car rentals) are a plus
- Must possess good English and Tagalog communication and customer relations skills
- Must be willing to work on weekends*
Job Location: San Mateo, California
- A degree in Travel & Tourism is a plus although some college education is sufficient. Employer will provide on the job training
- Knowledge in geography and some history is required
- Assist travelers with their travel needs such as visas, documents, passports, etc.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, telephone manner, strong communication, and sales skills
- Arrange tour accommodation including flights and insurance using a booking system
- Advise clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Must have
a basic knowledge inaccounting and Excel
- Must be fluent in speaking both English and Tagalog
- Keep clients up to date with any changes or developments
- Collecting and processing payments
- Must be flexible in work hours if necessary
- Must be able to perform other duties as needed
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Send your resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com with subject line Job Position & location (e.g. Travel Specialist Los Angeles, CA)
If you don't see a specific position open, feel free to apply anyway. We consider applicants for both current and future needs.
Mango Tours is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.