4 Days 3 Nights Hotel Centro
USD 429per person
Located in the western part of the Philippine archipelago is the magnificent island of Palawan. It is formerly called Paragua (a Spanish word for umbrella) because its long strip resembles a closed umbrella. Palawan is widely known for the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, one of the longest navigable rivers in the world, a distinguished UNESCO World Heritage Site and is among the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Palawan boasts rugged cliffs, crystal clear waters and long stretches of pristine white sand beaches. It is also home to more than 200 endemic species like the flying squirrel, Palawan peacock pheasant, Palawan bear cat and a lot more. Palawan’s abundant flora and fauna, and picturesque landscapes have become a world attraction. This marine and wildlife sanctuary has been named as one of National Geographic’s 20 best trips of 2011. The high biodiversity of Palawan, its devoted locals and their commitment to the environment have truly made this wonderful province the Last Ecological Frontier of the Philippines.
Head to Palawan's Crocodile Farm and discover its high-biodiversity. Take time to indulge in its amazing waters at Sabang Beach, Pambato Reef and Starfish Island. Be captivated by the natural wonder of the Underground River and the amazing views at the Mitra's Ranch. After a long day of exploration, take a break and stroll along Plaza Quartel or learn about the province's native products at Binuatan factory and perhaps drop by at the Baker's Hill for Palawan's local delicacies. Experience all these with our Palawan packages, complete with guided tours, roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, daily breakfast and accommodation.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only unless otherwise stated (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)