10 Days 9 Nights Northern Experience
USD 2,089per person
Explore the beauty of the northern regions in the beautiful Philippine archipelago and give yourself and your companions a memorable experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Travel to Banaue and enjoy the cool climates and different countryside attractions that are a (literal) breath of fresh air. Escape from the stuffiness of your usual cycle and explore something fresh, new, and relaxing in the Philippine isles.
To start off your Northern adventure, travel to the Cordillera Mountains. Head to the mountain provinces of the Cordillera Region and see from the View Point one of nature's wonders - the Banaue town, the terraces and its mountains. Visit the village of Bangaan, where you can meet the Ifugao natives and learn about their livelihood and traditions. See the amazing sceneries of Bontoc on your way to Sagada and see its famous limestone caves and hanging coffins. Continue to Ilocos and visit various prominent attractions in its amazing cities - Vigan and Laoag, including the nearby Pagudpud. Visit the famous Manaoag Church in Pangasinan before proceeding to the historical Bataan that will cap off your journey across the north.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category
- Rooms and seats are subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)