3 Days 2 Nights Seda Atria
USD 449per person
From the booming urban to the countryside charm, definitely there's a lot to discover about Iloilo. Discover a place brimming with beauty through the spectacular coastlines and unspoiled islands. Step back in time as you visit the ancient Spanish-colonial churches and impressive cultural heritage sites. It is no secret that Ilonggos love to eat, so make sure you don't miss out trying their delectable dishes!
Discover what makes Iloilo an interesting destination in the Philippines with our Iloilo package that comes complete with guided tours, roundtrip airfare and airport transfers, accommodation with breakfast. See the two distinct churches - Jaro Cathedral & Belfry, which house several male saints, and the Molo Church, home to more than 10 images of female saints. Be captivated by the impressive colonial architecture of San Jose Church, Tigbuan Church, Guimbal Church, and the Sta. Barbara Church and Convent. Step back in time and be amazed by the beautiful Baroque architecture of Miagao Church, the Roman Catholic parish church of Miagao, Iloilo and a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass by the Jaro City Proper and enjoy the laid back life on a visit to the Garin Farm. Make a stop at the Central Market and Biscocho House and take home some goodies. Traverse the Philippine waters on an island hopping tour of the famed Gigantes Group of Islands in Carles. Your trip includes accommodation with breakfast, roundtrip airfares and airport transfers, and guided city tour.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category
- Seats are based on lowest economy fare
- Subject to room and seat availability
- Inclusive of government tax and service charge
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- All rates are applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except convention, high/peak, and super peak seasons)