4 Days 3 Nights Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan
USD 789per person
A small coastal town in Cebu, Oslob, is among the country’s major draw for tourists. The whale shark, locally known as butanding, thrive in its waters making it hotspot among lovers of the marine wildlife. Kawasan in Badian has been making waves in the world of travel (and thrill-seekers) for its beautiful water falls and stunning pool of cool, azure waters. Apart from that, it is a must-visit destination for both adrenaline-junkie who’s up for an exploration or those who simply enjoy a dip or splash in the natural basin of beautiful waters. A twin city tour of Cebu and Mactan shows you rich heritage side of the Queen City of the South.
Plunge into the beautiful waters of Oslob and get up-close and personal with the gentle giants of the sea in the Philippines, the whale shark or popularly called the butanding. Channel the explorer and adventure-seeker in you on a visit to the Kawasan Falls in Badian Cebu. Top your four-day trip with a heritage journey across Cebu’s iconic landmarks. Complete with roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, hotel accommodation with daily breakfast and tours, delight in a fun-filled trip with a package that’s sure to make your experience one for the books.
- Roundtrip airfare (Manila-Cebu-Manila) on PAL
- Roundtrip airport transfers via Cebu Airport
- Three (3) nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast at the resort
- Twin City (Cebu and Mactan) Tour with lunch
- Whale Shark Encounter Tour in Oslob with lunch and side trip to Kawasan Falls
Arrive in Cebu. You will be picked up and transferred to the hotel by its representative. Check-in and relax.
Breakfast at the resort. Pick-up and proceed to Twin City Tour. Drop-off at the resort/hotel.
Pick-up and proceed for Oslob Whale Shark and Kawasan Waterfalls. Transfer back to hotel. Free time.
After breakfast at the resort, prepare for check out, and departure to Manila.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)