3 Days 2 Nights BE Resort Mactan
USD 499per person
Recognized as the Queen City of the South, Cebu is one of the flourished cities in the Philippines. Bantayan, Camotes, Mactan, Malapascua, Olango Islands are the small islands near Cebu. With only minor rainfall and typhoon activities, Cebu has become a business-friendly location and throughout the years it has developed a good fiscal management. The fair weather has greatly contributed to the city's many opportunities - trade, commerce, lifestyle, and tourism. Cebu takes pride of its people - the friendly and warm smiles of the Cebuanos will make your vacation a memorable one. Aside from its booming business districts and magnificent shores, Cebu's dynamic nightlife has been one of the well-known activities to try. The distinctive Cebuano delicacies offered in many local restaurants will surely have you coming back for more.
Get acquainted with the colorful history of Cebu as you visit the Monument of Lapu-Lapu, Magellan’s Cross, Fort San Pedro, Museums and Cebu Heritage Monument. Visit the Basilica Menore del Sto. Niño, the home of the Holy Image of Santo Nino, take in the tranquility and scenic view of Cebu City at the Taoist Temple. A trip to the shell craft store offers a chance to see how one of Cebu's popular products is created. Head to pasalubong stops at Otap and Taboan Public Market before leaving to take home a few of Cebu's lip-smacking delicacies. This complete package includes roundtrip (Manila-Cebu) airfare, airport transfers, daily breakfast, tour, and accommodation - your complete pass to a holiday in the Queen City of the South.
- Roundtrip airfare (MNL-CEB-MNL) on PAL Express
- Roundtrip airport transfers via Cebu Airport
- Two (2) nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast at the resort
- Twin City (Cebu and Mactan) Tour with lunch
Arrive in Cebu. You will be picked up and transferred to the hotel by its representative. Check-in and relax.
Kick start the day with a heavy breakfast before proceeding to TWIN CITY TOUR: Lapu-Lapu Monument, Magellan’s Shrine, Alegre Guitar Factory, Magellan’s Cross, Basilica Minore Del Sto. Nino, The Heritage of Cebu Monument, Yap San Diego House, Taoist Temple, and a running tour of Colon Street, Fuente Osmena Circle, Capitol Site
After breakfast at the resort, prepare for check out and departure to Manila. -End of Tour-
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)