3 Days 2 Nights Amboy's Hometel
USD 719per person
Batanes, a group of islands located in the northernmost tip of the Philippines, exudes a charm far from the tropical beauty of Boracay and Palawan. The islands, generally characterized by slopes, rolling hills, and beaches, are surrounded by the waters of the Pacific Ocean, West Philippine Sea, Luzon Strait and Balintang Channel. Meet the Ivatans and discover their cultures and traditions. Explore some of the ancient houses that line the streets of an abandoned village.
Complete with roundtrip Manila-Basco airfare, roundtrip airport transfers, accommodation with breakfast and guided tours, get ready for an adventure in Batanes. See the famed Vayang and Racouh Apayaman and take in the breathtaking views of the rolling hills and vast seas. Travel back in time as you visit the abandoned villages of the Ivatans and see the traditional houses made of cogon and stones. Delight in the amazing views of the seas and various geographical landscapes from view decks and ancient lighthouses. Take a tour to centuries-old churches and meet the Ivatan weavers at the Sabtang Weavers Association. Make a stop at the popular Honesty Coffee Shop and discover what makes it extraordinary.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category
- Seats are based on lowest economy fare
- Subject to room and seat availability
- Inclusive of government tax and service charge
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Valid until December 31, 2019 only (except convention, high/peak, and super peak seasons)