4 Days 3 Nights Banaue Hotel
USD 1,269per person
Banaue Hotel is a standard class hotel that offers comfortable accommodations perfect for nature lovers and the like. Standing 4,000 feet above sea level, the hotel offers views of the countryside and the mountains. All rooms are screened and equipped with practical comforts. Rooms are spacious, fully-carpeted and have private balconies overlooking the picturesque view of the 2,000 year-old Banaue Rice Terraces. Though this is the only hotel in Banaue, it is a top choice of accommodation among travelers given its fine location, great value and admirable hospitality service.
Head to the mountain provinces of the Cordillera Region and see from the View Point the natural wonders of Banaue - its rustic town, mountains and the terraces. Visit the village of Bangaan, where you can meet the Ifugao natives and learn about their livelihood and traditions. See the amazing sceneries of Bontoc on your way to Sagada and explore its famous limestone caves and hanging coffins. Witness Cordillera with our Banaue packages complete with tours, roundtrip (Manila-Banaue) air-conditioned private or bus transfers, accommodation and daily breakfast.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except convention, high/peak, and super peak seasons)