3 Days 2 Nights Amorita Resort
USD 529per person
Bohol lies in the middle of Visayas and is recognized as the 10th largest island in the Philippines. This beautiful province has remarkable sceneries and loads of exciting activities to offer. Experience the richness of Bohol with its unique adventures as you encounter marine species like whale sharks, dolphins, multicolored fishes, and coral reefs of diverse colors and sizes. Its vast greeneries is home to the smallest primate, the Philippine tarsier. Bohol is known to have numerous virgin islands where tourists are given the chance to visit and enjoy the islands' powdery, white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters. Aside from these tropical attractions, the province of Bohol radiates a rustic feel with its many cultural sites, ancestral homes and stone-old churches. Definitely, Bohol is the perfect countryside destination in the Visayas region.
Whether a history buff or a leisure traveler, Bohol is definitely the ideal getaway destination. A visit to the Blood Compact Site, Clarin Ancestral House and Baclayon Church offers travelers a great way of learning Bohol's rich historical background. An exceptional experience with nature includes a lunch cruise along the famed Loboc River, a tranquil stroll along the highway of Bohol's Man-made forest and a scenic tour to the world-renowned Chocolate Hills. Meet up-close the Philippine tarsier and other endangered animals at the Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary. Be captivated by the rich marine life at the Pamilacan and Balicasag Islands where tourists can enjoy water sports activities like swimming and snorkeling. Experience a hassle-free holiday in Bohol, complete with roundtrip (Manila-Tagbilaran) airfare, airport transfers, daily breakfast, and accommodation.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Seats are based on lowest category economy fare and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)