3 Days 2 Nights The Oriental Hotel
USD 399per person
With its rugged mountains, volcanoes, cliffs and deep waters, Bicol has become a major backpacking destination to many travelers from all over the world. The Bicol region is composed of six provinces - Camarines Sur, Camarines Norte, Sorsogon, Albay, Masbate and Catanduanes. Aside from its natural attractions, Bicol is also known to have various century-old churches that have become a stronghold of the province's heritage.
An exploration of Bicol begins with a glimpse of the famed Mayon Volcano and see up-close the remains of the Cagsawa town at the Cagsawa Ruins Park. Then take a quick visit to the Albay Cathedral before grabbing some souvenirs within the area. Be amazed by the intricate architecture and design of the Daraga Church or famously called Our Lady of the Gate Church. Take a trip to the Pilinut factory and go on a souvenir shopping before leaving Bicol. Leave your worries behind and take on a fun and relaxing trip to Bicol with our packages complete with roundtrip (Manila-Legazpi/Naga) airfare, airport transfers, daily breakfast and accommodation.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payment only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until March 31, 2020 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)